Saturday, January 21, 2006

Revenge of the MacRickwald Trio

It all started in the late 70's. Mother Rickards, glowing in her delicate condition, was dragged off to the Sci Fi Movie awards. Upon viewing this, (press watch) she went straight into labour, hence John's childhood and post-intimate-encounter nickname, Rocketman.


The MacRickwald Trio plotted for years and finally took their revenge, during a rare public performance. Unfortunately, only one of them could maintain the television career, as US regulations only afford restricted working hours to those under a certain physical age, despite their mental age.

I'll leave it to you to decide which is most 'bendable' and 'poseable'...

**It should be noted this is obviously not pre-smoke for John, but it is pre-beard for Stuart and James. Could it be the reason for the beards is to disguise the truth that they're actually John's brothers, triplets ushered into the world after the shock trauma of the first performance? The football-shaped heads are quite similar...

6 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

OMG, I think Gabriele's post under Stuart's Big Adventure With John Rickards is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

Confessions of a Starving Mystery Writer said...

Twisted. Twisted. Is all I can say.

Sandra Ruttan said...

I can't be held responsible for what those boys get up to.

But I'd say more twists than a pretzel. Cornered the market.

JamesO said...

You walk a fine line, Sandrabbit. But I'll forgive you this once. I thought that I'd tracked down and destroyed all the copies...

Sandra Ruttan said...

You never know what Rickards will exchange for favours. And then people make trades and videos fall into the wrong hands...

Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

LOL too funny!