Sunday, April 23, 2006

for authors who want links, etc.

In my earlier post, I forgot to mention my good bookshopping day! Duane Swierczynski, the Pole With Soul has graced my shelves with The Wheelman - wahoo! Only looked in three bookstores to find this one! Also managed Kate Atkinson's Case Histories - part of my pre-Harrogate reading.

Unfortunately, all reading has a wee little delay as I work on the next Spinetingler - which, by the way, has had a complete site facelift and I keep forgetting to mention that! So check it out. There's a bonus interview, a new article will be going up soon, and I'm still working on adding author links to the review site and main site SO if you're an author and want a link, email me.

And for those that need a smile, Bonnie has a funny joke up in her Saturday post - the second one.

Read on if you want to experience my latest little rant. Have a good one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth- I thought your comments on JA Konrath's site were very interesting and I'll check out your book as a result. There is one angle he hadn't considered.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Thanks Eileen - I love arguing with JA. He's a sharp guy, he's got lots of great advice, but there are different ways to achieve the same ends. Some days, I just can't help having a go at him!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Gloom, dispair and agony on me....I can't read Spinetingler anymore...I can't read black backgrounds...they make me nauseous and my eyes hurt! *sigh*

Sandra Ruttan said...

Bonnie, just download the issues in the pdf form - they're black type on white. Best of both worlds - typically isn't much up on the site that isn't on in the issues!

Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

I knocked somebody over with my Jeep? It's a Wrangler, btw.

I can't post to blogger today! It won't let me!

Sandra Ruttan said...

Trace, blogger's finally up and running - it wasn't just you!

And you hit somebody with your wrangler? You hit Duane?

This isn't hollywood sweetie - no need to take out the competition!