Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Of Contests, Sandra and Rebus

My blog post is up at Killer Year and I have been interviewed by Julia Buckley.

Undoubtedly, there is more than enough of me on the web already for one day. One week, even.

But I am having that contest, so if you'd like to win a signed copy of Crimespree Magazine, email me at sandra.ruttan@spinetinglermag.com and just tell me the name of the short story I have in Issue #13. I'll give you a clue - the answer is online and you don't have to look to hard. It may be one link away, or closer than you think!

I'll be launching a contest tomorrow to win an ARC of Suspicious Circumstances so be sure to check that out. It will follow a negative review I'll be posting (says she, with fear and trepidation).

And I feel fairly certain the victim in this case was an old school friend of Rebus. Which is why when he retires he's going to seek justice for his friend and end up working a case on his own that will bring him to Canada and have him form an uneasy alliance with Jack Roberts.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

5 comments:

DesLily said...

i really do enjoy reading your posts and your killer year posts! I may be forced to buy your book even though I am a fantasy fiction reader LOL.. in fact.. I'm already sure I will.. just because I enjoy how you write!

Julia Buckley said...

Thanks again for the interview, Sandra! You are one busy lady (and a nice one, too)!

Julia

Sandra Ruttan said...

DesLily, thank you. That is such an enormous compliment, I'm flattered.

Julia, thank you. You're a busy lady too, and so nice, and I can't wait to meet you in Sept.

Mindy Tarquini said...

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Yes, you can.

That's my cosmic question quota for the day.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Glad I didn't overload you today Mindy.