Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Separated at Birth

Stuart MacBride. A household name in the crime fiction community. Blogger extraordinaire. But after all these years, I didn't know that he has a twin.*

No wonder Stuart always seems to be in two places at once. Could be that I was dining with the doctor and not the pirate. Who's to say?



* Scroll about 10 down on the thread to see Stuart's twin.

And for anyone else needing visual stimulation this morning, check out the condiment packet gallery (thanks Norby) and modified movie posters you MUST see. (Thanks Brian.)

Oh, and for all who enjoyed Sarah Silverman fucking Matt Damon...

we now have this:



Or click here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF is happening?

Sandra Ruttan said...

HTF should I know?

Randy Johnson said...

Of Kimmel's response, to quote Larry the Cable Guy, "I don't care who you are, that's funny!"

Stuart MacBride said...

I think you'll find I'm much, much prettier than Dr. Bob Issenman.

He has very ugly legs. OK, so he can't help that, but they're still ugly.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Randy, I'm only left to wonder what's next.

Stuart, isn't the real question who has the prettier beard?