Saturday, July 08, 2006

I knew I'd remember eventually

I did want to post links today, and I completely forgot this morning. First, for the writers out there, James Lincoln Warren has another Writer's Cookbook post up - check it out!

The lovely and talented Amra has two stories, The Vow and The Old Man up at Flashing in the Gutters, and the charming and talented Steven Torres has his first Flash piece up as well, called Parking Spot. Well done guys - even if I haven't gotten everywhere to comment, I'm really impressed by the productivity and creativity! Either of you want to take over editing for me for a week?

And don't forget to scroll down and read about my decision to kick Stuart out of the bed if you haven't already.

With thanks to Trace for this one:







Which Stephen King Book Are You?




Christine
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE STAND


hearty as a cockroach.

:D

that was a fun one.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Hmmm. You know what people do to cockroaches, right Anne?

angie said...

Black House. Imaginative, carefree, think eating children is wrong. Not sure about that last one. I like to keep an open mind.

Bill, the Wildcat said...

Turns out I'm THE STAND, too. And oddly enough, I've never gotten very far into that book.

James Goodman said...

I am Black House imaginative, carefree and I think eating children is wrong.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the promo Sandra. I appreciate it. I'm enjoying the last few days left of my free time before I have to get a full time job and become a real grown up. Sigh.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Have you moved already Amra? Wow, that time passed quickly!