Monday, March 26, 2007

Stop, Thief! And a couple other things...

Mouse steals man's dentures. After being captured three times and escaping a mouse stole his captor's dentures, which were later recovered from inside a wall in the man's home.

That comes from the strange but true file.

This comes from the shocking file. A Texas man dismembered his former girlfriend and burned her on his barbecue. I wonder if they'll be going for an insanity defense on this one?

And my final note of the day: For at least 24 hours I'm going to hate John Rickards. After that it will be replaced by undiluted jealousy. Nobody that young should be allowed to write so brilliantly, it just isn't fair.

6 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Rickards is so smart I can seldom understand a word he writes. Those damn Brits are so quick on their feet.

Sandra Ruttan said...

I can understand one word he writes. It begins with F...

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I know that word too!!

Anonymous said...

Fudge?

angie said...

Mmmm, fudge...

John Rickards said...

I can write fudg better than anyone else alive, it's true!

Oops. I mean, fduge.