Saturday, April 12, 2008

What Do You Mean I Have To Wait A Millisecond?



My apologies for being a bit out of touch... again. I have sporadic e-mail at the moment. That means there's a list of things I need to send off, but they've been delayed a wee bit.

I'll be sure to let you know when I can resume something comparable to normal service, but for the moment I am just trying to stay on top of the e-mail and (hopefully) will catch up on a number of things later this week.

And if you want to laugh at me, click and scroll down a bit for a photo of our recent record-breaking snowfall.

5 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Better you than me although we're due for some tomorrow.

Sandra Ruttan said...

I admit it - I laughed at Denver Wednesday night. It's all my fault, all of Calgary will hate me now, and all I can say is pride goes before a fall...

Jack Getze said...

Too bad for you. Sixty-eight degrees and some sun today in New Jersey. Actually felt like spring. Shorts and a T-shirt.

Anonymous said...

At least the characters in your books are happily basking in the sunshine, daffodils and cherry blossoms while they stroll along the beach in GVA. Well, at least, I am ;-)

Sandra Ruttan said...

Austin, don't make me want to hurt you! Enough people do already, just reading of your escapades!

Grant... lucky you. The GVA in springtime. And Vancouver's not too bad either...