Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wanted: An Incredibly Sexy Man

I need to buy some abs.

This isn't quite what I had in mind...




I'm looking for ones attached to a handsome face with a gorgeous smile.

Seriously, I'm looking for a male model, to pose for photos with most of their clothes on (shirt is debatable). $100 for an hour of work.

Pass the word. Those wishing to apply can e-mail me sandra@sandraruttan.com, with a link to their site or photo (splash your name across it to protect your copyright). Oh, and preferably somewhere in the Calgary (Alberta, Canada) area. Now, I'm willing to work with someone who lives further away, who's trustworthy and reliable and capable of having the photos done themselves, but I'll need some references. I have a deadline on this.

And for some reason, I haven't been able to persuade Sean Chercover to pose with his shirt off... Maybe I should try Barry Eisler. I'd pay extra for a male author.

(OR... Maybe Billy Klippert's free? I heard he's back in Calgary, and I'm giving him a musical nod in THE FRAILTY OF FLESH.)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mike Harrison lives in Okotoks - not too far away. Of course he is painfully shy until you break out the tea and cookies ;-)

Sandra Ruttan said...

Yeah, I know Mike. But somehow, I can't see him agreeing to my little scheme...

John McFetridge said...

Have you seem Margaret Cho's movie, "I'm the One That I Want?" She haas some insights into men with abs...

Sandra Ruttan said...

I'll have to look that one up, John. Truthfully, I just need a good-looking guy. He doesn't have to be totally ripped.

John McFetridge said...

Well, let's just say Margaret would suggest you look in a bar that's only frequented by men.

But she's worth looking up on YouTube, that's for sure.

angie said...

Ya know, I'm actually afraid to ask...

Sandra Ruttan said...

John, that's been suggested privately. Guy doesn't have to be a professional model, just good looking.

Angie... :)

D.A. Davenport said...

Okay.

I'll bite the bullet. After all, somebody has to and the suspense is killing me...

Why are you searching for a Hunk du Jour?