Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Out of Touch

I'm heading for the airport in a few hours, and contact for the next few days may be limited. My website is being transferred to new domain hosting, which means it may be down for a days this week... And that means my regular e-mail address won't be working.

If you're trying to contact me and it bounces you can try me @mysterybookspot.com. Just put my name in front of that.

Please don't use that for "business" stuff. Spinetingler has contact information posted. Unfortunately, the new e-mail doesn't allow me to do auto-replies, but I will attempt to get in on a regular basis and confirm things have been received.

This is part of the process of transitioning things to Mystery Bookspot. Hopefully, by the time I'm back from the US, Spinetingler and At Central Booking will be safely there, and I'll be able to update everything... new audio short stories, ACB features, and the new Spinetingler Issue due out end of April.

Meanwhile, I leave you with one of those internet quizzes... Haven't done one of these in ages!


What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com

Labrador Retriever
The Caretaker

Your family is what makes you tick, and you never "flea" from an opportunity to hang out with the whole gang. A family picnic complete with hot dogs, deviled eggs and a refreshing swim in the lake is hard for you to stray from. Your sparky temperament and dogged intelligence mean you are not only a blast to hang out with, but great to work with as well. Your close pals appreciate your patience and forgiveness, knowing you'd rather let sleeping dogs lie than dwell on the mishaps of the past. Your dashing good looks may one day lead to a modelling career, if only you can tame the unfortunate clumsiness that sometimes causes you to go flailing from the catwalk.


Damn. Even the online quizzes know about my tendency to trip over my own two feet. I can't even fool a website program!

3 comments:

D.A. Davenport said...

Just a FYI. I had a marvelous time at LCC and was made at home by everyone there. A very fun and friendly group and I had a BALL!
I intro'd myself to Cornelia Read, though I don't know where I found the nerve...She is one of my writing Gods, along with Ken Bruen... She was so gracious and signed a copy of The Crazy School for me. The next day she was on the Noir panel and 'fessed up that it was her Birthday so everyone broke out into a very lovely rendition of Happy Birthday for her and she seemed really touched by the gesture.

I will definitely go to more conventions and have my eye on LCC 2010. I had one of the best times of my life there.

angie said...

Have a great trip, Sandra!

Sandra Ruttan said...

I'm so glad you had a good time DA. Sounds wonderful! For me, B'con Baltimore.

Thanks Angie - I'm having a wonderful time. :)