Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Get Creative

I swore I wouldn't do any kind of mushy, sentimental love post today...

However, I want to pass on a tip or two. When I was at the mall on the weekend (which I should post more about, as I was watching the Canadian Idol audition shenanigans) I found something every man needs:

The emergency sex kit. Complete with glow in the dark stickers.

Use your own imagination.

Now, maybe someone can confirm a tip from the pages of Chatelaine? (Don't get used to this, as I don't read magazines like this as a rule, but I was at the hairdresser's, and there was a great crime-related article tied to the Reena Virk case.) After I finished reading the article (Murder and Mercy, Chatelaine, Jan. 2007) I was skimming and read that if a woman practices tightening certain muscles and then relaxing them for only a few minutes daily she'll have orgasms faster.

It seems to me that, if this is true, this is advice every man would want to circulate promptly.

However you spend your day be safe. I'm going out for dinner with my husband.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glow in the dark stickers?! Now I can think of things in a sex kit that could glow in the dark, but stickers? I don't think so. You're not supposed experience painful hair removal-unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing.

Happy Valentine's Day! norby

Ooh-maybe the stickers are to keep the kids busy while mom and dad play?

Sandra Ruttan said...

Norby, I'm not even going to speculate.

This is all too much for my pristine, virgin mind.

Anonymous said...

Pristine, virgin mind?

I just choked on the water I'm drinking. norby

Sandra Ruttan said...

I have to say I heard the crudest, most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life yesterday, and have never laughed so hard.

But it's completely unrepeatable.

Anonymous said...

Tease. norby

anne frasier said...

happy valentine's day, sandra!

angie said...

I have to agree with norby - both on the stickers & the untold naughtiness. What fun's a good nasty if you won't share?!

Happy Valentine's Day, Sandra!

Bill Cameron said...

Boys do Kegels too, though they don't understand why.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Same to you Anne!

Um, Angie, Norby, sorry. I SO can't share this one. It has nothing to do with me...

Bill... How about them Flames?

Linda L. Richards said...

I'm not exactly sure why a faster orgasm would be better. More intense? Sure. Or just plain old more? Absolutely. But speed isn't so much an issue, or am I missing something?

Sandra Ruttan said...

Linda, I was thinking strictly from a 'less foreplay' perspective.

I'm not going to post any of the timing jokes...

Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

I can't stop giggling over the stickers. LOL!

Sela Carsen said...

Holding..1..2..3..4..5..6..Release. So if I do enough of these, do I still have to go to the gym?

Sandra Ruttan said...

Trace, maybe you could use them in a story...

Sela, probably not! LOL!

David, done! You post nice magazine covers that almost every man will want to see. ;)