Thursday, September 13, 2007

Crime Fiction News & Contest

TRUE PULP MURDER debuts on television today. The show "marries true crime stories with graphic novel styling and commentary by crime writers," co-producer Larissa Andrews explains. The show airs on MYSTERY TV September 13 at 9:00 AM and repeats at 1:00 PM Central time, and again on Sunday. It goes 'into rotation' on Thursdays and Sundays starting September 13.

Ever wanted to be immortalized in a fictional story by a bestselling thriller author? Rick Mofina has a new contest running via SHOTS that gives you a shot at immortality in his forthcoming thriller, SIX SECONDS, due out in 2009. You want the countdown clock for all the details.

Rick is also one of the authors scheduled to appear on TRUE PULP MURDER.

4 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

I've already been revealed as dead in a book by John Scalzi. I don't know whether I could handle anymore.

Sandra Ruttan said...

I always figured if readers had the option of bidding on being one of Reacher's lovers for charity, it would fetch a high price. Not from me. I'm happily married. But I can see it appealing to some...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure being happily married has anything to do with readers wanting to be one of Reacher's lovers.

Anonymous said...

Reacher mm - although since Harrogate I'm inclined to mix Reacher and lee Child up - so mmmmm - Betty