Monday, September 10, 2007

Out Damn Thought, Out

I had a dream last night that the Jordans sent Sean down the river, and he couldn't swim. Sarah blogged about it, and in the bizarre ways that dreams make sense even when they don't, somehow, this was the ending to Sean's second book, with Ray being swept away in the current, unable to swim, and the Jordans feeling horribly guilty.

Now if someone would just like to analyze that for me and tell me what it means...

Meanwhile, I'm just glad I didn't dream about this.

Or this, though it's extremely well done.

In other news, I'm told the Scottish equivalent to Newfies is... Aberdonians. But I notice such revelations come via email, rather than blog comment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that carpenter doesn't ever miss the nail when he's swinging that hammer.

Sandra Ruttan said...

You know, the jokes for that story just write themselves. It really has added whole new meaning to the idea of getting hammered. And nailed. Or screwing things up...

Anonymous said...

Imagine if he was to work with the cow/catboys???
chel

Sandra Ruttan said...

A naked catherder on a horse.

Oh God, I need to think about something else so I don't dream about that.

Anonymous said...

'Cause you know how cats like to play with dangly things.

I'm sorry, someone had to say it.

Sandra Ruttan said...

Now Norby, nobody had to say it. You might be a bad influence.

Anonymous said...

Might be?