Thursday, December 08, 2005

Burn Gingerbread Burn!

Yep, it's here. The big night. I will galavant off into the city and pick up my niece - who must be wooed with dinner and excessive praise for passing up on a birthday party - and take her to my meeting where she'll get killed. Ah, that reminds me, one more thing to pack. See, she'll be playing the part of the Gingerbread protestor, fighting against oppression and torture of gingerbreads everywhere, one of the most prominent members of the NAAGP (North Americans Against Gingerbread Persecution). When she kicks the bucket there will be a lot of fingerpointing, especially at the beneficiaries of J. Dough's will. And the best thing is, even though I'm the event coordinator, I don't even know who's guilty! That's the benefit of working with yourself on a project when you have multiple personalities.

Now, seriously, I just realized I have one more thing to pack. I must find a needle...

No comments: