Monday, November 14, 2005

And the insane become...

Writers.

"Such a frustrated reaction to the story suggests someone unaccustomed to insubordination. His profession might be dictatorial in nature, with complete control over his underlings, a management executive or a foreman or maybe a writer." - Frank Black

"A writer wants his works to affect people. You'd prefer the effect not be expressed by death threats, but beggars can't be choosers." - Jose Chung

- Millenium, Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

I'll bear that in mind the next time I send something to an agent. If they write back that reading any more would certainly motivate them to kill me, then I guess I can take heart in the fact that my writing made an impact.

Maybe the guy who wrote the episode was a writer with some psychological issues - kind of a self-love, self-hate thing going on. That could explain a lot.

No comments: